Monday, June 13, 2016

Spiderman handprints

It's finally superhero week! I purposely scheduled this for summer when my summertime daycare kid would be here. It's also Sutton's birthday week and all of the kids are into super heroes. In fact, Sutton will have a PJ Masks birthday cake for her party this weekend.



Today's project was a Spiderman handprint. After stamping each hand red (Lucian's the only child who painted his own hand red), I thought how quickly that had gone. It took much longer to finish the second part though.




After the red handprints were dry, I added white eyes. While the kids ate lunch (and the paint was dry), I added in the webs, and spider with a black sharpie. The kids were quite surprised I turned that red handprint into a spider!


Our Super hero book today was 10 Rules of Being a Superhero by Deb Pilutti. The book is fun, with great illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment